Product Name: Picobrew Pico
Created By: Bill and Jim Mitchell
Official Website: CLICK HERE
If you’re like me, the idea of making the beer has always been an interesting one, but for various reasons – the mess, no time to learn, possible marital discord – you’ve never tried. But with Picobrew Pico you can make your beer at home. The PicoBrew Pico automatically dispenses the beer at the push of a button and goes through all the stages of traditional beer production. You can buy a wide range of manufacturing ingredients of prepackaged beer called PicoPaks for use with the Pico. Once you have the PicoPak in hand, it essentially just needs to put in Pico and hit start. The Pico recognizes Pak and allows you to customize the alcohol content and the bitterness of the recipe. Then, the Pico whip up a batch of non-fermented beer – called wort – alone in a couple of hours. Pico connects to the Wi-Fi network so you can track the progress of your beer while cooking.
What is Picobrew Pico?
This countertop home brewery has been called a “Keurig for beer,” but it is not a just claim. The Pico beer produced a quality far superior to any liquid that has ever shot out from a Keurig. The Pico is an automated microbrewing connected system similar to the enzyme but at half the size … Its goal is to make the process much easier through the use of PicoPaks, the microbrewery version of Keurig coffee machine K- cups. The best thing about the Pico, though, is how you brew the beer. Instead of loading up loose ingredients according to a recipe, using pre-packaged pods of grain, hops, and yeast. Just fill the chamber with water when you start, the load in the different pods at every step, dump in the yeast pack, and you’re good to go.
How Does Picobrew Pico Works?
Most importantly, though, it significantly reduces the complexity of beer production. It does not create a recipe with an app or order individual packages of hops or pounds of grain. Instead, you can order PicoPaks: Prepackaged boxes of grain and hops that you simply insert into the machine. Once the Pico set, rinsed, you’re ready to brew some beer. One thing you will need for your beer is distilled water. Next, you’ll want to unbox your PicoPak. The PicoPak comes with the grains, hops, a package of yeast, a packet of sugar, and a CO2 cartridge if you want to force carbonate. Once you have the GrainPak and Hops Pak out of the box, then you put them in the pass filter, a large transparent filter that runs in Pico. Then you fill the keg beer with distilled water, connect the beer barrel to the connectors of Pico, slide the welcoming beer barrel on the barrel, and seal the top of the stem with the plastic seal. Once you are set up, you can also choose the ABV (alcohol by volume), and the bitterness of your brew. Once this is done, you are ready to hit beer on Pico menu.
Pico’s brew cycle takes a little over 2 hours to complete, depending on the specific recipe PicoPak. After the preparation cycle is over the beer will need to ferment for an average of 5 days. From PicoPak pint glass to the whole process will take about a week. You can not use your ingredients with the Pico; you can create your recipes and customize their PicoPaks using our Freestyle PicoPak generator, which will allow you to choose which hops, grain and yeast you’d like, and the amount of each for your recipe. We will send your custom PicoPak already pre-packaged and ready to brew.
Three Simple Way To Create Your Recipes:
PicoBrew is attempting to strike an ideal balance between beer customization and ease-of-use. Right now there are three ways to customize your beer:
- Buying a PicoPak and customize the bitterness and/or ABV percentage to your preference right before brewing.
- Purchase a Freestyle PicoPak. Online Freestyle PicoPak crafter allows you select the hops, grains, yeast, and amounts of each. Then they will ship your Freestyle Pak to you fully packaged and ready to brew.
- Create a fully customized PicoPaks by adhering to PicoBrew Developers Program. You can develop these PicoPaks using ingredients on a Zymatic and then publish them as PicoPaks of BrewMarketplace. PicoBrew deals with selling, packaging, and delivery and you earn a commission on every sale of your original recipe PicoPak.
- Pico brewing machine
- User manual
- One (1) PicoPak
- One (1) Brewing Keg
- One (1) Dispensing Keg
- Brewing keg seal, stopper, and keg lid
- Keg Cozy for maintaining brewing temperature
- Fast Fermentation Adapter for decreasing fermentation time
- Dispensing keg plug
- Dip tube brush for brewing keg cleaning
- (2) Keg Wands for system cleaning
- Racking tube for transferring wort from brewing keg to dispensing keg
- CO2 regulator and adapter for dispensing keg
- Cleaning tablets for deep cleaning
- Sous Vide Adapter
- The Pico is so much easier, and the beer it turns out is great.
- Each PicoPak that requires dry hopping will come with a Dry Hop Sachet, that will drop into your Brewing Keg a couple of days after launching the yeast and fermentation have begun.
- PicoBrew offers a limited one-year warranty for all Pico units, and with the right care and feeding, the Pico is designed for years of great service in the house.
- Every Pico comes with a vacuum adapter! Vacuum is a gourmet cooking technique proven that allows moisture to be maintained in the food while achieving very uniform heating and tender, delicate flavor results
- PicoBrew new product, Pico, makes home brewing so easy that anyone, even someone who has never produced before-can creates and enjoys amazing craft beer at home.
- With Pico, beer lovers can discover great craft beer from breweries around the world and easy to prepare, customized to their taste, using quality ingredients.
- Pico connects to the Wi-Fi network so you can track the progress of your beer while cooking.
- Picobrew Pico is available in online only.
- It requires internet connection to access recipes.
Overall – I strongly recommend this Picobrew Pico. Pico is a great idea for people who do not want to geek on brewing. If you want something that is fun, easy and pretty cool just to make enough beer to have a conversation over this is for you. The Pico is the second generation of home appliance beer from PicoBrew, … and in it, have made huge strides in the simplicity, the size, and the cost. With ready-to-beer ingredients, easy to follow instructions and state-of-the-art hardware and software, Pico is cool to look at and painless to operate. On a Pico, you are not only you have been brewing them on winning recipes from around the world, but you are also brewing up their award-winning machine. Pico was the recipient of several prestigious awards including two CES Innovator Awards, and IHS Innovation Award. Beer is our passion, and enjoying fresh beer you brewed yourself is an incredible experience.
Picobrew pico review picobrew pico pack picobrew pico forum picobrew pico manual picobrew pico sous vide picobrew pico deep clean picobrew pico instructions picobrew pico video picobrew pico faq picobrew pico craft beer picobrew pico freestyle picobrew pico hack.